How do you turn a pile of Knowledge Gaps into valuable knowledge for your team and future teams?
This online learning experience will help you turn the knowledge you've built in a learning cycle into a Knowledge Gap or Key Decision report.
- Why the most effective Key Decision and Knowledge Gap reports consist of a single page even if your reports today take 10-20 pages.
- Section-by-section overview of the Key Decision and Knowledge Gap Report templates.
- How to ensure that your team writes the reports in time for the events.
- How to overcome objections to presenting this type of report to R&D leadership.
- What happens to the reports during the program.
- How to make these reports available to other development teams with the same types of questions to answer.
Our online class "How to Write Effective Key Decision and Knowledge Gap Reports" will help your team climb the learning curve so that they capture their knowledge real-tine.
- Session 1: Why You Need Effective Key Decision and Knowledge Gap Reports
- Session 2: How To Write Knowledge Gap Reports that Make Your Learning More Visible in Less Time
- Session 3: How to Write Key Decision Reports so the Stakeholders Say Yes
- Session 4: How to Share Your Reports to Ensure that Your Company Values Your Expertise
Past Participants in Our Online Classes Say:
“I signed up for this course as a pilot to spread the interest in my company. In taking the course my expectations were exceeded due to the knowledge Katherine possesses and the many examples/templates she provided as a roadmap to implement this process within my own organization.
I was so fired up about rapid learning cycles that I quickly got the interest of one of our high level managers who spent most of his career in manufacturing implementing lean techniques. He is now asking how we can use this rapid learning cycles framework to improve how we develop products in the future.”
Jason Anderson, National Oilwell Varco, USA
Delivery: One session of videos per week for four weeks, delivered on Mondays starting the week after you register. Videos are delivered in our streaming program and may not be downloaded. Videos can be replayed for 90 days from the date of registration. While these videos can be viewed on mobile phones and tablets, we recommend watching them on a high quality display.
Duration: Individual videos range from 10 - 30 minutes, depending on the topic. Each session includes up to 90 minutes of total video, broken into five modules.
Support: 90 days of phone/email support for questions about Rapid Learning Cycles from the date of registration, whichever is later, for the primary site contact.
$295 per individual log in, which may not be shared with additional users, and which much be purchased by a Rapid Learning Cycles Certified™ Professional.
$995 for a team license, granting permission to share the videos in a team setting and add up to twelve team members to the class for individual access.
You must be a Rapid Learning Cycles Certified™ Professional to register for an individual or team license. Additional team members do not need to be certified.
Although a team license grants you the ability to share the videos in team meetings using a single log in, we recommend sending the list of team members back to us so that we can give them independent access to video playback and the other class resources.
No Hassles Money Back Guarantee: If you watch the entire series and it does not meet your expectations for content or playback quality, send me an email and we will refund your money.
Please note that due to EU VAT regulations for online products, we can only offer this product in the EU to business customers that have a verifiable VAT registration. We cannot offer this web class to individuals. If we cannot independently verify your company's VAT registration, we may ask you to do so before we finalize your registration.
All registrations are subject to our approval. If we find that we cannot approve your participation in this class, we will cancel the credit card authorization and you will not see a charge on your credit card bill.