- Whittier Consulting Group
Whittier Consulting Group
The Rapid Learning Cycles Institute emerged from a series of client projects that Katherine and Gene led to improve the fuzzy front end of product development, using Agile Project Management methods combined with Katherine's approach to Knowledge Capitalization.
All of these programs set out to solve the problem of how to increase a company's ability to deliver more, and more innovative products to market by changing the way the Research & Development teams approached the Concept Selection, Concept Evaluation and Feasibility phases.
Katherine and Gene continue to provide consulting services for the Rapid Learning Cycles framework through Whittier Consulting Group, Inc.
Their services include:
- Assessments of the effectiveness of the current Product Development Process to develop targeted improvement recommendations.
- Rapid Learning Cycles Practitioner training for teams who are about to use the Rapid Learning Cycles framework for the first time.
- Pilot team support.
- Customized training programs to drive adoption throughout the organization.
- The infrastructure to support Knowledge Capitalization to accelerate speed-to-market.
- Governance for the Rapid Learning Cycles framework, including metrics, phase-gate adaptations, and Product Portfolio Management.
To learn more about how Katherine and Gene can help you and your team get your best ideas to market faster, contact us!