The Live Sessions are now full.
If you have a company-specific discount code, there is space reserved for you. Otherwise, register to be put on the Waiting List, and we will let you know on Monday if there is space available.
Four Wednesdays starting April 29 in Two Regional Sessions
This four-hour online Elements of Rapid Learning Cycles class will introduce you to the fundamentals of the Rapid Learning Cycles framework.
After finishing this class, you will no longer wonder what others mean when they talk about Key Decisions, Knowledge Gaps, the Core Hypothesis, Learning Cycle Events or Integration Events. If you have heard those terms used casually in other contexts, you’ll understand why our precise definitions lead to more repeatable results.
Four one-hour lessons as follows:
- Lesson 1: What is the Rapid Learning Cycles Framework and how does it accelerate innovation?
- Lesson 2: How do you build a team that is ready to learn?
- Lesson 3: How do you work with Key Decisions and Knowledge Gaps?
- Lesson 4: How does the Rapid Learning Cycles framework provide structure for the work of innovation teams, research teams and early development teams?
Who Would Benefit from This?
This experience would be especially helpful for anyone who is:
- On a team using Rapid Learning Cycles for the first time with the help of a Rapid Learning Cycles Certified® Program Manager.
- Recently hired into a company that has fully adopted Rapid Learning Cycles.
- Part of a team which lacks direct experience with the Rapid Learning Cycles framework, yet is responsible for its implementation.
- Curious about experiencing the results they’ve seen other teams gain from using Rapid Learning Cycles.
- Considering launching a pilot program using the Rapid Learning Cycles framework.
Rapid Learning Cycles Certified® Professionals should consider this program for team members who would benefit from more knowledge about the Rapid Learning Cycles framework.
What is the Beta Class?
The Beta Class incorporates everything we’ve learned since we first released our Elements of Rapid Learning Cycles class in the summer of 2016 — especially about how to support teams trying Rapid Learning Cycles for the first time.
The Beta Class will help us finalize and polish our content before we convert it to an online-only class with professional video quality.
Who Can Take the Beta Class?
This live beta class is open to the following:
- Rapid Learning Cycles Certified®Professionals.
- Their colleagues working at the same company.
- Anyone who registered or added themselves to the waiting list for a Rapid Learning Cycles Program Manager Workshop.
- Others who pay this special-offer Public Registration fee of $295.
Professionals, their colleagues and waiting list participants are invited to join us at no charge. To register, use the coupon code we will provide via email for a 100% discount.
Paid registrants who successfully complete all activities for this class will be eligible for a $295 credit towards a future Rapid Learning Cycles Program Manager Certification workshop in 2020 or 2021.
Group discounts do not apply for this class. In the future, we expect that most people will take this class as part of a group registration with their teams and the pricing structure for the class will reflect that.
Participation is limited by our web conferencing capacity and will be first-come, first-served.
Live Call Dates / Times
- Regional Session 1: Four Wednesdays starting April 29 at:
- 16.00 CEST
- 15.00 British time (BST)
- 10 am Eastern (US)
- 9 am Central (US)
- 8 am Mountain (US)
- 7 am Pacific (US)
- Regional Session 2: Four Wednesdays / Thursdays, starting April 29 / 30 at:
- 4 pm Pacific (US) on Wednesday
- 11 am New Zealand time on Thursday
- 9 am Australian Eastern time on Thursday
- 7 am Singapore time on Thursday
As a participant in this class, you agree to:
- Purchase and read The Shortest Distance Between You and Your New Product, if you have not already done so, prior to Session 1.
- Attend your session for every lesson live — while we will make video playback available, it’s not intended to replace the live sessions for each lesson.
- Complete the Action Steps after Lessons 1, 2 and 3 and upload the Action Worksheets. This should take no longer than one half hour.
- Complete short feedback surveys immediately after every class, done via the Poll feature in Zoom.
- Complete a full feedback survey within one week after Lesson 4.
- Complete a Results Achieved feedback survey six weeks after Lesson 4.
If you need help meeting these requirements, please let me know. Thank you for joining this class!