The Rapid Learning Cycles Global Project Leader Certification Workshop is Built For the Virtual World
This workshop guides you through a Virtual Kickoff Event experience, and gives you the tools to replicate it for your team.
We structure the workshop to help Project Leaders build the skills and confidence needed to run a successful Rapid Learning Cycles Kickoff Event the first time, leaving Project Leaders fully prepared to lead their teams through it. This event is where teams define their Core Hypotheses, Key Decisions and Knowledge Gaps — so it must go well for a team to be successful with Rapid Learning Cycles.
We believe that the Virtual Kickoff Event is the more difficult to facilitate.
We will cover the adaptations needed to run the Kickoff Event face-to-face as well, for when in-person events make more sense. But to be honest, many innovation and product development teams are globally distributed. For them, the Virtual Kickoff Event is the better alternative, most of the time.
This workshop is most impactful when:
- The organization has a clear target for a pilot program that will launch within 90 days of the training (but ideally not the next week).
- A team of people from this pilot program attend the training — ideally four people, including the project leader, sponsor, senior technologist and product manager or marketing lead. This builds critical mass of Rapid Learning Cycle experience to ensure that your team is ready.
Rapid Learning Cycles Global Project Leader Certification Workshop
This event teaches you how to run a Rapid Learning Cycles Program virtually.
It takes you step by step through the process, from preparation through transition to the next phase of development. You’ll learn how to organize and run the events, how to help your teams master real-time Knowledge Capture, and how to work with stakeholders to engage them in your team’s Key Decisions at Integration Events.
- Pre-recorded video covering key content that you can review multiple times on your own time to help you get ready for your first real event, so that you can walk into that event well prepared to lead your team through the process.
- Templates and checklists for key preparation and follow-up tasks.
- Access to our video library of core content for Rapid Learning Cycles to help you prepare new team members for their first event.
- One year membership to CardSmith, our recommended tool for Virtual Kickoff Events (in coordination with your company’s videoconferencing solution).
Total Time Commitment: 20 hours over one week
Format: Pre-recorded video + four 3-hour live web conferences
Date / Time Options:
Europe / Eastern Americas:
To be held the weeks of:
Tues. – Fri:
14:00 – 17:00 CEST
1:00 – 3:00 BST
8:00 – 11:00 am EDT
7:00 – 10:00 am CDT
Western Americas / Asia-Pacific:
To be held the weeks of:
July 12, 2021
Tues – Fri:
9:00 am to Noon NZST
Mon – Thurs:
2:00 to 5:00 pm PDT
3:00 – 6:00 pm MDT
4:00 – 7:00 pm CDT
5:00 – 8:00 pm EDT
US$2997 each for 1 – 3 people from the same company
US$2497 each for 4 people from the same company
If you register more than one person we will reach out to you for the names and email addresses in your group.