Upgrade to Mentor License:
The Mentor License includes expanded licensing rights, including editable slides that you can tailor to meet your teams’ needs. In order for me to entrust you with the ability to adapt the slides, you’ll receive advanced training from me in how to adapt Rapid Learning Cycles and coach more effectively.
To be eligible for this upgrade you must have:
- Personal interview with me (if you were directed to this page in an email from me, you’ve met this requirement).
- Recent experience leading a team through the Rapid Learning Cycles program that you can document for us. We don’t need sensitive program details — we just need you to fill out a questionnaire with some statistics about your program.
- Global Rapid Learning Cycles Update (included in this registration)
- Six weekly live sessions with prerecorded video to watch in advance (12 hours of committed time).
- Pass Mentors Exam
This will be a small, elite group, and we will arrange times for up to two regional cohorts based on participants’ availability.
Weekly sessions cover:
- Rapid Learning Cycles for Large Teams
- Portfolios of Rapid Learning Cycles Programs
- Coach Rapid Learning Cycles Teams to Close Knowledge Gaps Faster and More Completely
- Coach Decision Makers to Make Data Driven Decisions
- Improve Your Team’s Key Decision and Knowledge Gap Reports
- How to Tailor Rapid Learning Cycles to Meet Specific Team Needs
Registration Fee: US$1997.
The Mentor Upgrade Bundle includes entry to this online course. We will add you to this course on the Admin side after you’re accepted into the Mentor class.
RLC Virtual Kickoff Event Update for Certified Professionals
This event teaches you how to run a Rapid Learning Cycles Kickoff Event virtually. It takes you step-by-step through the process, from preparation through the series of events and then loading the results into your preferred visual planning tool. Since you have already had the Project Leader workshop, we’ll be able to move fast and we’ll highlight the important differences between the face-to-face events you know, and the virtual events you now need to run.
- Pre-recorded video covering key content that you can review multiple times on your own time to help you get ready for your first real event, so that you can walk into that event well-prepared to lead your team through the process.
- Templates and checklists for key preparation and follow-up tasks.
- Access to our video library of core content for Rapid Learning Cycles to help you prepare new team members for their first event.
- One year membership to CardSmith, our recommended tool for Virtual Kickoff Events (in coordination with your company’s videoconferencing solution).
Total Time Commitment: 8 hours
Format: Pre-recorded video + two live web conferences
Date / Time Options: If these times don’t work, please let us know — we’re maintaining an active waitlist for this class and we are committed to running it as long as we can put together minimum group sizes.
Region A: EMEA / Eastern US
Tuesday & Thursday
15.00 – 18.00 CEST / 9 am – 12 noon EDT
Region B: Western US / Asia-Pacific
Tuesday & Thursday — 12 pm – 3 pm PST
Wednesday & Friday — 9 am – 12 pm NZDT