Rapid Learning Cycles Kickoff Event Update for Certified Professionals
Join a public Rapid Learning Cycles Certified® Global Project Leader workshop as a Certified Professional — and pay only the difference in fees for the virtual experience for these core benefits:
- Experience with participating in a Virtual Kickoff Event using the process that we have tested and honed to ensure that you are prepared to get great results.
- Access to our library of Core Content that you can review to refresh and deepen your knowledge of the Rapid Learning Cycles framework.
- Opportunities to raise issues and ask questions about how you’ve experienced RLCs and how you can improve your team’s use of it to drive even better results.
This class teaches you how to run a Rapid Learning Cycles Kickoff Event virtually. It takes you step-by-step through the process, from preparation through the series of events and then loading the results into your preferred visual planning tool. Since you have already had the Program Manager workshop, we’ll be able to move fast and we’ll highlight the important differences between the face-to-face events you know, and the virtual events you now need to run.
- Pre-recorded video covering key content that you can review multiple times on your own time to help you get ready for your first real event, so that you can walk into that event well-prepared to lead your team through the process.
- Templates and checklists for key preparation and follow-up tasks.
- Access to our video library of core content for Rapid Learning Cycles to help you prepare new team members for their first event.
Check this page for the dates / times of the next workshop in your region.
Total Time Commitment: 20 hours